SZ is a vibrant and fastest growing Design/Build firm on Mercer Island. We’re seeking an experienced Architect to lead our multi-disciplinary team to build better buildings, better cities, and a better world.
As Director of Engineering, you’ll foster a world-class Engineering Team, define and influence product strategy, and drive engineering initiatives across functions at Architizer. This position is full-time and based in New York.
- You are passionate about managing exceptional engineers in a fast-paced environment, and have a track record of excellence leading technical teams.
- You’re a highly technical, hands-on coder with in-depth experience with: Python, PostgreSQL, Nginx, SOLR, Django, RabbitMQ, Gunicorn
- You love writing beautiful code and building inspiring products.
- We’re transforming a trillion dollar industry. Construction in the United States represents a trillion dollar industry and it’s growing every year. Architects are the most powerful group with influence over those purchasing decisions. We are building tools to help them.
- We’re a technology company with deep roots in architecture and design. Founded by visionary architect Marc Kushner, Architizer lives online and offline. We sit alongside the team at HWKNand regularly collaborate with innovative cultural organizations around the world.
- We approach our work with equal parts analysis and creativity. We’re a cross-functional team working together to unlock the value of the built environment through technology.
- Architizer is a wonderful place to work. We offer: Competitive Salary, Comprehensive Health Insurance, 401(K) Retirement Plan with Matching, Paid Vacation, Paid Parental Leave, and More.
Architizer Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Think you'd be a good candidate?
We'd love to hear from you!